Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Shift

Well Sundays are a mixed bag, some days we have lots to do others like today was very slow. I only had one formal story to do okay two formal stories to do. One was a opening of an office for a DA and the other was a fundraiser for a children's hospital.

On the breaking news side of things I had to cover two accidents, one a possible death and the other a fender bender nothing too serious. More than likely people are always willing to talk to me at an accident or crime scene, you would be surprised how many people want to tell you exactly what happened-- often its when you don't ask. On the one side that's good the other side it can make your job a bit tough having to shift through the lies and find the truth-- but hey that's what journalism is all about right!? Well I have one final day of my week before my ' weekend' I'm calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment